Customer Support Specialist contributes to keeping Readdle customers happy and satisfied with the complete range of our products. We are looking for a person who is keen about productivity products, enthusiastic about talking to customers and is able to read between the lines.
The job is a great opportunity to learn about the development process of apps, to gain knowledge about different factors influencing the quality and rating of a product. Continuous communication with mostly English-speaking customers will be useful to enrich communication and writing skills.
Support Specialist is a liaison between customers sharing their experience and expectations about the product and the developers who are open to feedback and are continuously working on bringing the improvements and innovation into the app.
This is how your typical day would look like:
Your day would start in a comfy office with a cup of hot tea or coffee followed by a friendly small talk. Then you will go to your Mac to greet our customers and check what they have to say.
In your Inbox, you’ll see a couple of categories of the letters. First of all, you’ll see them divided into groups by apps: Calendars, Scanner Pro, Printer Pro, and PDF Converter.
The questions themselves might be different as well:
- Feature Requests
- Bug Reports
For the first 3 categories, you’ll likely to collaborate with the product team, while bug requests would require developers and QA attention as well. Luckily we’re all sharing a spacious open space and it’s easy to find the person you need. Around noon you will have time to enjoy your lunch, have some rest, maybe go for a walk in the park and then you’ll come back to the letters from our customers and other tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service through email and be ready to assist 40-60 users per day.
- Report and escalate requests to Quality Assurance and Development teams in order to improve overall quality of Readdle products.
- Prepare product overview by collecting and analyzing customers' needs, user experience and the workflow.
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain the quality of Readdle products.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and be on top of industry trends to provide top class service.
- Keep our end user product documentation up to date.
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Fluent English.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Advanced business communication skills.
- Ability to work according to flexible schedule.
- Persistent interest in software is a plus.
- Geeks are welcome ;)
- French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, or Japanese language knowledge is a plus.
- Professional experience in a relevant position (Customer Support) is a plus.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why would you like to work in a customer support role.
- Why you want to work at Readdle and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 August 2020