We’re looking for thoughtful QA engineer with an eye for quality to join our team and help grow Clear Capital while keeping our applications beautiful, fast, and delightful.
We have bold plans to build a culture and technology innovation group that is poised for the growth and success we are striving for. As new and exciting opportunities reveal themselves in the world of Real Estate Valuation, we are primed to deliver the mission critical data that will change the Mortgage Finance sector for the better.
• You have a passion for high-quality software, championing engineering best practices and driving quality upstream;
• 2+ years of working experience in manual testing of web and mobile applications;
• Good knowledge of different testing methodologies and understanding the architecture of software systems;
• Experience in creating and supporting test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan);
• Must have proven experience in Requirements analysis, creation, and execution of test plans;
• Experienced with Back-end, API and front-end testing;
• Understanding of Mobile UX, Web technologies, Web services (REST)
• You seek to see the big picture and know how to “look around the corners”;
• You are highly self-motivated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a plus
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Experience with TestNG, Selenium;
• Experience/familiarity with CI/CD;
• Experience/familiarity with Relational and non-relational databases (Postgresql, DynamoDB);
• Familiar with AWS / Docker / Linux / Java / React Native technologies;
• Experience with Source code management (git);
• Experience with release management practices for SaaS (feature/hotfix management).
• A highly-collaborative, rapidly growing product disrupting the fintech industry
• A competitive compensation package;
• Comfortable work schedule and zero bureaucracy;
• Friendly team with a great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
• US democratic management style;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Awesome company events and team activities;
• Guild activities, professional workshops and training.
• Manual testing of web and mobile applications with an option of gradual implementation of automation;
• Acting as an integral part of the Product Development team, collaborating with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria
• Creating, documenting and maintaining test cases for both existing and new functionality
• Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
• Identifying areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics
• Perform functional, regression, sanity testing.
Clear Capital is a FinTech company pushing technology in the mortgage world more than ever, leveraging a modern tech stack. Their goal: make lives easier and transform the mortgage finance industry for the better. They are a technology data driven company, and a significant portion of their company is made up of extremely bright, entrepreneurial minded engineers, developers, project managers, product managers, analysts and architects that strive to build world-class solutions and tools that delight users. The real estate valuation industry — which has experienced many years of business as usual — beckons for innovation and modern technology to improve process, workflow and user experience. So, Clear Capital is pioneering a new frontier to make a better industry and challenge the status quo.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
This job is no longer active.