We are looking for PHP FullStack Developer (React or Vue.Js or Angular) to complete our team in Dnipro office
Our customer is fast growing 7-years old, fully financed start-up product company from Salt Lake City, Utah – one of the fastest growing startup and technological hubs in America, also known as Silicone Slopes. The product is a SaaS platform for mid-size retail stores (both offline and on-line) and includes: e-commerce platform, Point-of-Sales software, Inventory and product management, Vendor management, Marketplace, Marketing module, etc.
Project tech overview:
There is a request of middle PHP dev (senior is also considered).
No standard frameworks are used on a project, just a customs one, thus, there are no specific requirements. Would be nice (but not obligatory) to have skills in Angular.js and/or Vue.js as the older part of frontend is written on Angular.js and the newer on Vue.js. There will be bug fixing of older part.
• At least 2 years of experience in developing web applications or APIs;
• Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JS;
• Experience with Git;
• Knowledge of OOD principles and patterns;
• English level — Intermediate and above.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, RabbitMQ, Redis, e-Com, React or Angular 1x or Vue.js.
Benefits of working on the project:
1. Work on a very people-friendly project. Our customer is one of the most employee-friendly customer I ever seen, so it is a rare chance to feel useful, respectful, desirable on a very friendly and people-oriented project. We literally spent more time discussing how to care about our people with customer rather than finances.
2. Get top-level expertise from the best SoftServe experts with our most experienced LAMP Tech Leads in SoftServe on the project, we guarantee and extremely quick growth technically.
3. Learn and switch to new advanced technologies in a relaxed way. The system is initially written using LAMP stack, but the customer is looking to hire new engineers who are able to not only continue developing using familiar LAMP-stack, but also to help customer to switch to most up to date technologies like React. Learning and certification in new technologies is on us too!
4. Work on a new functionality. Development teams will be working on new state-of-the art features, as well as support and develop of existing features.
5. Significantly Improve your communication. Team is distributed between Ukraine ((Kyiv, Dnipro) and Utah (Salt Lake City) and will be highly integrated with customers and will work in blocks of 5 engineers – tons of opportunities to improve your English and communication skills.
6. Opportunity to travel to Salt Lake City (home of Winter Olympic games). Customer wants our engineers to travel to Utah, to build team collaboration – a combination of beautiful nature and technological hub.
7. Became an expert Retail Industry! Customer wants to teach our engineers how Retail industry works (if you want!) and to make you experts in Retail Business as well, so that you can not only implement technical part of the product, but also come up with recommendations on new technical or business features!
8. Try yourself as a leader and never get lost. For those who want to progress into Team Lead / Tech lead roles, we always hire engineers in pairs: Senior + Intermediate Developer, this means that Senior guys will have an opportunity to lead other engineers, while Intermediate engineers will always have a support / mentorship of someone they can effectively learn from and making sure a quick progression to Sr. position too!
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you