This person will be responsible for building our corporate infrastructure to support local as well as remote staff, build an automated desktop and laptop auto-provisioning system, centralized authentication system, ensure corporate systems have proper backups and proper recovery procedures.
DataRobot is looking for an IT Operations/DevOps Engineer to help us build, support, and maintain our corporate infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- building our corporate infrastructure to support local as well as remote staff;
- server and network configuration and administration;
- building an automated desktop and laptop auto-provisioning system as well and building and supporting a centralized authentication system;
- monitoring systems and networks.
You will ensure corporate systems have proper backups and proper recovery procedures, provide IT support to local and remote staff.
- 3+ years IT operations/Systems administration
- Experience with Linux administration
- Solid knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Proficiency in shell scripting or programming
- Knowledge in IT process automation such as backup and recovery
- Knowledge in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, like Jamf, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Expert level in desktop/laptop automated provisioning
- Experience with OpenLDAP or other centralized authentication systems
- Experience with OSX configuration, administration and support
- Experience with Audio/Video conference systems configuration and administration
- Experience with VoIP configuration and administration
- Experience with remote desktop support
- Good writing and communication skills
- Previous startup experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
DataRobot offers an automated machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate machine learning models in a fraction of the time
Job posted on
16 April 2019.