We’re looking for a Support Engineer who will own this initiative and focus mainly on this. Someone who is tech-savvy worked with developers, troubleshooting and able to resolve technical issues related to local development environment or how their tests run on a CI system such as Jenkins.
DataRobot is looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our expanding team in Boston to accommodate our growth.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is people-oriented, friendly and has a positive attitude;
- Willing to help and maintain office space in order;
- Provides first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving are their beloved pastimes;
- Is constantly ready to resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools.
- Experience with desktop/laptop provisioning is a must.
- Automated laptop provisioning is a plus.
- Knowledge of OSX systems is a plus.
- Experience with Linux systems is a plus.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Experience with Audio/Video conference systems configuration and administration.
- Basic knowledge in Networking technologies and ability to run primary diagnostics.
DataRobot offers an automated machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate machine learning models in a fraction of the time