Are you buying on Amazon? There's a good chance what you paid was calculated by our technology and created by our Top-Notch engineers.
• BS Degree in CS and minimum 3 years of experience
• Experience testing Big Data related technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, etc)
• Experience with object storage service (Amazon S3, EMR)
• Deep understanding of and experience in test writing, debugging, and use of APIs in distributed systems
• Data processing solutions testing
• Experience with executing SQL and ETL
• Strong distributed systems testing experience
• Strong drive towards automation and SQL automation knowledge
• Hands on experience with automation frameworks
• Working knowledge of Python, Java
• 2+ years’ experience implementing and executing automated test frameworks and integrating with CI/CD
• Deep understanding of and experience in real-time data pipelines and streaming services (Kafka)
• Experience testing and debugging public cloud-based microservices (REST APIs) in AWS, Azure, or similar platforms
• Experience with Kubernetes or Docker for containerization a BIG plus.
• Experience with load, performance, integration, reliability systems or stress testing
• Experience with Agile methodologies
● Competitive salary
● Team buildings
● Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies
● Flexible working schedule
● Medical insurance
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
In this role you will:
• Provide support for maintenance releases: including QA for the release tasks, and deployment
• Build, support or enhance QA automation frameworks. Support tasks include triaging regression
results and addition of new test cases for automation
• Develop and execute test plans, project strategies, test cases execution and automation, and file bug
Are you buying on Amazon? There’s a good chance what you paid was calculated by our technology and created by our Top-Notch engineers.
Feedvisor is the ’AI-First‘ optimization and intelligence platform for large sellers and brands on Amazon — Feedvisor uses Big Data, Machine Learning and AI Algorithms to facilitate automatic business-critical processes and decisions for online retailers, helping them grow their business and win the competition. At Feedvisor, our technology makes a real and lasting impact on our customers’ businesses. We are seeking a passionate and talented QA Automation Engineer to join our Top-Notch Engineering team.
At Feedvisor we care a great deal about our company culture. You will be a fit if:
You are taking extreme ownership
You seek to understand the world through other people’s eyes
You are constantly asking “How can I help?”
You see opportunity in demanding situations
You are trustful: you walk your talk
You are a proactive problem-solver who gets stuff done
You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback
This job is no longer active.