Limpid Armor company is searching for a talented Machine Learning Engineer in the field of Computer Vision
• Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
• Degree from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline or equivalent work experience
• Strong knowledge of C/C++, Python (scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, matplotlib)
• Strong knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms especially for parallel architectures
• Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods
• OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras, Machine Learning algorithms, video processing, image processing
• Understanding of deep neural network architecture.
• Proactive and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA
• Experience with video streaming
• Experience with object detection and tracking
• Experience with NVIDIA SDK
• Understanding of embedded architectures
• Experience with stereovision and 3d reconstruction
— Interesting and challenging opportunity in a dynamically developing company
— Competitive salary
— Comfortable office near Podol
— Flexible working and vacation schedules
Working with us is an opportunity to be one of the first to be involved in the technological breakthrough in the global military market, because such systems are still in the prototype stage. Maybe, LimpidArmor is the place where you can apply all your skills and become part of the world-famous team!
What you’ll be doing:
Working directly with key application developers to understand the current and future problems they are solving, design data flows and structures, create and optimize core parallel algorithms to provide the best solution on GPU.
Develop new system connected with computer vision and AI, create technical demos.
About LimpidArmor Inc.
LimpidArmor is an international startup company specializing in military AR and AI product development. We provide innovative solutions for civil and military segments also we work with cutting edge technology. Being a startup, we don’t always work like a traditional company. LimpidArmor is a partner of Microsoft Inc. and we take part in work group of NATO Science Technology Organisation (Standardization of Augmented Reality for Land Platforms).
Apply for job
Job posted on
12 July 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you