Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, , is looking for Project Manager to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas.
• Management of entrusted GIS unit projects. Achievement of project goals;
• Planning, execution and control of the assigned budget;
• Communicating closely with the clients and managing their expectations;
• Business development of the division: participation in pre-sales and upsells;
• Mentoring, developing and providing practical support to the project team, acting as a team leader;
• Improving existing unit processes along with creating (describing) new one.
• Experience in project management and team leadership for at least 1 year
• Geographic/GIS background
• Fluent in: MS Office, Jira, Confluence
• Basic knowledge of: QGIS, ArcGIS, GLobalMapper, Terrasolid etc. Experience with lidar data will be an advantage.
• English level: at least B2
Intetics Inc. is a leading American technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams creation, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA™) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on our Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics core strength lays in design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Sciences, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent acquisition, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century. Intetics operates from multiple offices in the USA, Europe and Latin America, hiring the best talent available worldwide.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Silver partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Stevie People’s Choice, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 and Fortune Innovative 300 lists.
You can find more information at https://intetics.com
DOU company page: