Teamvoy, our company, specializes in Ruby (22 Ruby developers, CTO, Bohdan Varschuk, is a Rubyist).
We are based in an Austrian building in the heart of Lviv, and are considered one of the coziest Lviv-based IT companies.
The company's 3 main clients are from the fintech domain. All have long-term cooperation with Teamvoy.
We continue to grow our Ruby team and invite a new Ruby developer to join us. We are looking for a person with willingness to learn, with skills to communicate effectively with other team members. A successful candidate will work on both new and existing software.
- Understanding main OOP/SD principles
- Intermediate English
- Ability to work as a team player & communicate effectively
- Product-focused mindset
- You are comfortable with lifelong learning
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of non-Rails frameworks or non-Ruby technologies
- Domain knowledge in fintech
- Pet projects / Open Source / Community contribution
- You’re Gitlab lover
- An exciting and challenging job with startups/products
- Personal & career growth
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies in the fintech area
- Friendly and helpful team
- Superb office in the city center.
Look at our office:
Our FB page:
Teamvoy is a custom software development company specializing in software product and application development and IT consulting. Our dedicated team consists of 45 experts, who care about customer business. Our leading technical professionals have over 10 years of experience working with clients towards successful product launches.
Job posted on
12 September 2019.