We are looking for a Product Owner for the Integration team to join our R&D team in Kyiv (remotely).
Our solution Inventa is the best discovery and classification engine that enhances several compliance, security, and privacy tools, by making sure that the data used is the most up-to-date and accurate as possible; Inventa delivers efficient up-to-date business intelligence for data protection in enterprises. You will join a team of talented people who work collaboratively between Developers, Quality Engineers, Product Managers, DevOps and UX experts to make our Product leader in the international market.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to align on the upcoming priorities and business needs.
- Analyze, investigate, and organize incoming features and improvement requests. Review current Product behaviour/functionality and evaluate requested requirements to identify required changes.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, subject matter experts and customer representatives to gather requirements and design the best possible business/technical Product solution. Facilitate requirements workshops.
- Define potential use cases to cover within integration with a 3rd-party system.
- Investigate/learn 3rd-party system documentation, available options to get a working instance of the system, and negotiate (if applicable) with the vendor on the instance setup process.
- Perform BA tasks within the requirements development process (Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation, Analysis, Design, Evaluation, and Life Cycle Management).
- Manage Product backlog (decompose high-level requirements/features into well-structured “INVEST” user stories with clearly identified/described acceptance criteria, prioritize, and prepare them for relevant scrum events).
- Create related artefacts/deliverables such as customer journey, use case, user story map, UML diagram, decision matrix, template, etc. within the requirements development process.
- Lead/facilitate Product backlog refinement and planning sessions. - Closely collaborate with the team (Designer, Developers, Technical Writer, and other stakeholders) to refine, scope, and prioritize requirements; make informed decisions, and drive Product development iterations. Participate in other scrum events.
- Support the team during all SDLC phases by clarifying requirements questions. Communicate at an appropriate level of detail depending on the target audience (business vs technical).
- Participate in Product increment acceptance testing, and perform verification/validation of implemented functionality.
- Monitor and ensure consistency across Product functionality.
- Review, systemize, and keep up-to-date internal Product documentation.
- Tightly cooperate with multiple departments (Sales, Marketing, Support) to ensure continuous knowledge sharing, alignment, and transparency.
- Advise and integrate business analysis techniques standards/best practices into SDLC.
- Manage multiple projects/initiatives/features simultaneously.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis. Strong knowledge/skills in Business Analysis techniques/practices.
- Upper-intermediate spoken English.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies/frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban), their principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Highly developed soft, communication, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, facilitation, and ownership skills. Active listening, attention to detail and result orientation. Proactiveness, self-management and communication openness. Product-oriented mindset.
- Hands-on experience in presenting requirements to various target groups, and flexibility to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional environments.
- Basic knowledge of UML notation, experience in modelling business processes and creation of different types of diagrams (class, component, activity, use case, state machine).
- Strong knowledge of change management processes and documentation techniques/practices.
- Ability to modify a chosen approach in response to changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, priority, and feedback.
Nice to have
- Any BA (CBAP/CCBA, IREB, PMI-PBA) and/or PO (PSPO, CSPO, SAFe) certification.
- Experience with Scaled Scrum methodologies/frameworks like SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Experience in building B2B products and enterprise solutions with plenty of integrations.
- Practical knowledge of security and data governance-related technologies, services, and regulations (GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, DSAR, information security, data enrichment, etc).
- Desire to regularly learn and process large amounts of information about new systems/applications/solutions.
- Computer science or engineering/quality assurance background.
- Creativity and sense of humour.
- Friendly and highly professional atmosphere, laptop or workstation, corporate events.
- Office in Kyiv in the co-working space “Creative States of Arsenal”.
- Benefits package including competitive salary and option plan.
- Paid 14 sick leave days, 20 vacation and national holiday days.
- Great opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Reimbursement for transportation expenses for out-of-town employees, parking place as an option.
About the Company
1touch.io is a U.S.-headquartered and Israeli-based technology company with R&D in Kyiv Ukraine. The company ensures automated, real-time discovery, mapping, and tracking of sensitive personal data flow. The company has designed an AI-based sustainable data discovery and management platform, which is called Inventa, to ensure the privacy, security, and governance of data. Our target market is large distributed, hybrid customers that hold petabytes of information in different structures and forms in different locations - on-prem and cloud.
About the product
The Product has the ability to deliver a very accurate master catalog of sensitive data usage to allow businesses to manage data security/compliance to complement their infrastructure-based security/compliance programs. It is a fully automated solution that covers data in any format, be it structured or unstructured, data-in-motion or data-at-rest, both known or unknown. It covers all aspects of data processing in one place and aggregates that into a master catalog containing all the customers’ or employee’s information.
1touch.io is a product company headquartered in 122 Grand St. SoHo New York, NY 10013 with offices in the heart of the cybersecurity industry, Israel and R&D office in Kiev, Ukraine. 1touch.io is a global leader in personal data and network analytics. Cutting edge technologies, microservices architecture, new codebase and advanced machine learning solutions.
Job posted on
19 September 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni