We are looking for an experienced Web Developer with experience in building
high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will become a core member of an elite team that is developing revolutionary ecosystem for the healthcare industry. You will provide expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design, testing and deployment.
● Designing and developing low footprint responsive applications for
mission-critical systems and delivering an excellent user experience and a
professional look and feel
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and CI/ CD
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure design and implementation are in compliance with specifications
● Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 2 or more years of experience with ReactJS
● Good understanding of UX principles and a drive to incorporate them
● Experience with test-driven development and Web automation
● Willingness to learn. Great team player!
● Experience in using cloud provider frameworks: AWS, Azure
● Familiarity with CI/CD Pipe: GitHub, Jenkins
● Experience with containers: Docker, Kuber
About Ignite Software Outsoursing
Founded in 2006, Ignite Ltd. is a leading provider of outsourced software solutions to companies around the globe, from startups to Fortune 500 corporations. Through strong Israeli-Ukrainian leadership, Ignite has built a solid reputation as a world-class provider of software development services at competitive offshore rates.
The Ignite team of more than 300 employees includes some of the most accomplished developers in the world. Our facilities include 6 R&D labs located throughout Eastern Europe, with management offices in both the Ukraine and Israel.
Job posted on
11 September 2019.