Ratio Software Engineering are looking for a C++ guru interested in stepping outside the comfort zone.
Are you a C++ master willing to step outside the comfort zone to explore cutting-edge technologies and go beyond the boundaries?
Have you ever heard the term “Emerging Experiences” before? Are you fascinated by artificial intelligence and its impact on nowadays software?
Are you a VR/MR/AR fanatic?
If your answers were yes to all of these questions, please continue reading. Maybe you just found the right place to express your talent.
Our customer is going to increase their research department staff. Their research happens in a different way; they don’t want you to be cloistered in a lab. We want you to work closely with Software Engineers to discover, invent, and build on a large scale. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with externals. From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, bringing research and prototype ideas into production, the task area will be versatile.
- To find the right direction for developing a cross-platform application with one code base
- Research on NUI touch and ink, primary on windows, but also on other platforms
- Research on Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Neural Network
- Research and prototype on Mixed Reality, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality
- Prototype DirectX and 3D
- Prototype HSLS and shader
- Prototype Projection mapping
Must Have Skills:
- Overall 5+ years of experience in C++
- Should be hands on, proficient with strong understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex application
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of business layer using WCF services.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of business layer exposed on Azure as RESTful services.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of data layer in SQL server
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them into prototype/implementation.
- Ability to work with client and offshore teams in delivering the industry standard application
Our customer is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Bonstetten, district of Affoltern, canton of Zürich (Switzerland), the company combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
• A fair market salary;
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, paid sick days and other social benefits;
• Flexible working hours;
• Cutting-edge technologies;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment; where your views matter and your opinion will be valued;
• An English speaking environment working alongside our British CEO and the team;
• Free business communication English classes;
• Regular corporate events and team building activities;
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
About Ratio Software Engineering
We are passionate about delivering cool designs and brilliant code; applications that excel and projects that deliver.
Ratio Software Engineering is a UK founded company with R&D facilities based in Eastern Europe, providing access to the best available talent with International management and client support. We believe in a flexible can-do approach that cuts through the sales pitch and focuses on practical delivery. Our years of experience in project management across a whole range of business sectors combined with access to a large pool of highly skilled and motivated software engineers allows us to be your technology and resourcing partner through the full lifecycle of development projects; whether that's analysis, design, development or support.
Our expertise also extends to our R&D focus on Robotics and AI, and our interest in human-robot interaction, robots as STEM tools, the value and impact of AI, and the engineering challenges around advanced anthropoid designs.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you