We are looking for a Lead Integration Engineer for an Oracle practice of about 150 consultants’
We are looking for a Lead Integration Engineer for an Oracle practice of about 150 consultants' that will focus on enterprise integrations between common business systems such as SFDC, Oracle ERP, Oracle HRMS, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, credit card processing vendors, Concur Travel, etc. using primarily MuleSoft and Oracle Cloud Integration Hub.
The product's team is currently an Oracle Platinum Partner providing professional services in the following areas: Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Big Data & Analytics, Human Capital Management, Integrated Business Planning, Business Intelligence, etc.
• 5+ years of experience in Java Spring Framework solutions and code
• Experience in enterprise integrations projects and configurations
• Experience in Oracle Cloud implementation
• Experience in continuous integration and deployment frameworks, tools, and implementation
• Software architecture experience being able to define custom analytics, reporting, and event processing.
• Thorough understanding of Scrum
• Can lead a single Scrum team of 5-7 team members
• Intermediate English and can communicate effectively with client Product Manager
As a plus:
• Familiar with Integration projects, configurations, and code created in Mulesoft and Oracle Integration Cloud
• You will enjoy working in a flexible, Agile, and multinational environment to drive improvements to our customers' solutions, design and develop new cloud services and software solutions.
• Your skills and experience can be applied to build a state of the art software products.
• You will definitely gain access to continuous learning opportunities and ensure the constant expansion of your skill-sets through working with top global players in the technology scene.
• Full-stack developer completes project tasks, development tasks, on a daily basis, team management
• Organizes and leads daily team SCRUM, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
• Tracks all progress and updates in tracking tools and ensures team members are doing the same
• Contributes to all Product Planning and Sprint Planning meetings
• Supports QA and any QA automation performs QA when needed
• Specifies and documents software and system architecture
• Specifies and documents security architecture
• Supports Product Manager during all Scrum meetings
• Supports the translation of functional requirements into technical tasks and ensures tasks are created within a management system
• Dispatches work daily to team members, ensures high-utilizations within the team
• Manages Sprint Backlog in Jira or similar tool
About Intent Solutions Group
Intent Solutions Group is focused on providing the product operations, design, development, testing, and continuous delivery services needed within a technology focused organization in support of rapid innovation and the creation of advanced software products.
Intent Solutions Group is a software technology consultancy headquartered in the Boston area with offices in Eastern Europe and India with deep expertise in continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, managed services and microservices. Intent Solutions Group’s mission is to help Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and startups launch and grow applications. ISG leverages the cutting-edge AWS Well-Architected Framework and Serverless technology, tools and AWS platform services to design serverless architectures for ISVs across multiple use cases all over the world.
Apply for job
Job posted on
15 April 2019.