The BI department provides business insights to the management and to company’s customers based on data that is accurate, coherent, reliable, and easily accessible.
Our BI teams maintaining highly sophisticated ETL processes with near real time modules to enrich the day-to-day work of our customers.
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced BI Analyst to join our growing BI team.
What you will be doing:
• Analyzing large data sets to address strategic and operational business questions
• Provide actionable recommendations and insights to shape features and future product roadmaps
• Build dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and customers’ experiences.
• At least 2 analytical work experience, preferably for a fintech company, Trading industry
• Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
• A methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
• Advanced Excel, Qlik knowledge – strong advantage
• Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models (R, SAS, advanced statistical tools) - Advantage
• High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Great Communication skills - can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
• Fluent verbal and written English skills required
WE ARE BUILDING AND MANAGING DREAM TEAMS FOR YOU!
We offer a smart solution-outstaffing. Our mission is to help all different sizes of companies to do more with less expenses. You don’t need to think anymore about offices, trainings, management and maintenance of "internal" employees. At the same time you have all controls and responsibility for the project, project team, project schedule, and project product quality. In this way outstaffing engagement model accelerates all related software development processes.
Job posted on
17 March 2023