Project is looking to modernize its eCommerce website, starting with Browse experience. This modernization is a part of overall strategy to migrate to MACH architecture. Modernization is aimed to significantly improve modularisation, flexibility, speed-to-market, quality, a11y, and performance of the frontend compared to existing WebSphere commerce system.
- Modernize UI tech stack to React.js-based framework (Gatsby is shortlisted), mobile-first responsive/adaptive
- Migrate to headless cloud CMS (Contentstack)
- Develop reusable React components following atomic design principles
- Significantly improve performance, achieving SLA of 2 sec Time-to-interactive (TTI)
- Maintain SEO with SSR
- Modernize CI with shift-left testing including continuous performance testing
- Implement CD with multiple daily releases and canary deployments
Details on tech stack
- CDN (Akamai - Azure)
- Adobe Target
- Gatsby Cloud ( not yet confirmed)
- 3rd-party data sources (Contentstack, Bazaar Voice, Syndigo, Criteo, Lucidworks)
- Internal data sources (Catalog API published to Internet)
- Azure DevOps
- Apache JMeter
Min requirements to the candidate
Technical skills required:
- 3+ years experience in Azure DevOps
- Infra/Devops SDLC environment
- Spoken English ( Intermediate B2 ) as need to communicate with customer
- Required overlap with core PST/PDT hours 8am-1pm / CET 5-10pm
Nice to have requirements to the candidate
- Experience with creating / supporting CI/CD for a large-scale eCommerce website
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with ReactJS, Next.JS, Gatsby (future tech stack)
What tasks the candidate will work with?
- Enable continuous delivery by implementing quality gating for Forge and Site.
- Ensure compliance with accessibility requirements.
- Establish feedback loops to facilitate quick response on quality.
- Implement quality gating at each stage: Forge, Non-Prod integration, Performance, and Production.
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Job posted on
17 March 2023