The Recruitment Team Lead oversees and manages the international recruitment team. This includes developing and implementing recruitment strategies, managing the recruitment process, and working with recruiters to ensure they are properly supported in finding the best candidates.
The Recruitment Team Lead will build a team of recruiters and provide guidance, direction, and support to ensure successful recruitment processes.
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies in order to identify and attract talent for non-technical customer service jobs requiring relocation within Europe.
• Build a team of English-speaking recruiters focused on recruiting candidates in Europe for multilingual jobs (English + German, Dutch, Nordics, etc.), working for famous global brands in customer service, technical support, content moderation, and anti-fraud roles.
• Manage a team of recruiters and provide guidance, direction, and support to ensure successful recruitment processes.
• Monitor recruitment metrics and KPIs and ensure that recruitment efforts are in line with the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Maintain relationships with external recruiters and ensure that high-quality candidates are sourced.
Lundi provides a modern and efficient way for companies to recruit and manage global talent and distributed workforce.
We are focused on hiring talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who share our passion for creating a more equal workplace and world.
Our mission is to help companies create 100 million jobs.
Job posted on
17 March 2023