We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team.
About the project
Project on a financial application that improves and facilitates the work of accountants and entrepreneurs.
• Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code;
• Refactor existing and develop backend systems;
• Managing complex dependencies;
• Identifying issues and taking the initiative to suggest solutions;
• Implementing back-end development best practices;
• Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair programming and more;
• See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities;
• Share knowledge between your team and other teams in the group;
• Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them.
• 5+ years of commercial experience in a back-end engineer position
• Experience in API creating;
• Architecture building;
• Kotlin obligatorily;
• Data Base optimization skills;
• Building and optimization of all modules and general architecture;
• Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web;
• Microservices, Hibernate,AWS;
• OpenFeign, Liquibase, WebSocket, Lombok;
• JUnit, Mockk;
• REST Assured, WireMock, Testcontainers, Gradle;
• PostgreSQL, Redis, GraphQL, Kafka, AWS, SNS, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes;
• Helm, ELK Stack;
• Ability to communicate in English
• Well-established processes and loyal management;
• Flexibility of Employment Method: Regular Employment Contract or B2B;
• Transparent professional and career growth development plans;
• Access to Language Learning Platform goFluent;
• Additional training and certifications;
• Flexible work schedule;
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
• Financial stability and competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
Join, it will be interesting!
Customertimes is a global IT consulting company headquartered in New York City with offices in 11 countries. We specialize in the development and implementation of cutting-edge technology solutions for business transformation.
Our international team includes 1600+ skilled professionals. We have more than 15 years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, and our portfolio includes 4000+ completed projects in more than 65 countries.
Customertimes works with major corporations throughout Europe and North America, including industry leaders in healthcare, life sciences, CPG, manufacturing, financial services, education, and the non-profit sector. Our clients include companies such as IQVIA, UPSA, L’Oreal, Dyson, Philips, Sharp, and Danone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni