Hi! We are an eCommerce software development agency that helps our clients excel in their business. We are looking for a BigCommerce Developer to join our friendly team.
What you will do:
- Translate business and technical requirements and UI mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS;
- Development of new and improvement of existing BigCommerce themes;
- Migrating websites from other eCommerce platforms to BigCommerce;
- Extending BigCommerce functionality using storefront APIs, Stencil util-API;
- Integration of 3rd-party and platform supported BigCommerce apps;
- Close collaboration with a cross-functional team (PM, BA, QA, as well as other BigCommerce developers). The team may be distributed across different time zones and even continents;
- Review, estimation and critical approach to the assigned tasks - don’t be shy to point out gaps, mistakes or simply propose a better approach;
- Detail-oriented person with an eye for good UI/UX;
- Understanding of the basics of good user experience;
- Team player;
- Reasonably good communication skills;
- Quick learner (we will be providing a lot of various training and expect the engineer will be “hungry” for new knowledge).
Your knowledge and skills:
- Experienced with BigCommerce development;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT;
- An excellent ability to convert PSD/Sketch/Invision/Figma mockups into interactive digital experiences;
- A passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude towards learning new web technologies;
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills;
- English level B1
Technologies & Tools:
- Shopify (would be a plus)
• Standard Front-End developer package - CSS, CSS preprocessors, Git
- React.js would be a plus
- Vue.js would be a plus
• API integrations:
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Solid understanding of GraphQL
• Issue tracking systems (Jira, Workfront, Wrike, etc)
• UI/UX collaboration tools (InvisionApp, Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, Adobe XD, or similar).
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team (awesome team of professionals always ready to help);
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance;
- Language classes (English);
- Remote work - our team has been successfully operating all over the world;
- Compensation for accounting support;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
About Access Solutions
The right engineering resource partner can change everything.
Access is home to team-oriented people who offer much more than just technical skills.
We help businesses scale up by providing them with agile software development teams.
Our international team consists of veteran engineers across our offices in the USA, Ukraine and South America.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni