On behalf of Tipalti, SD Solutions is looking for a talented Senior QA Automation Engineer to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
SD Solutions is a staffing partner operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Growth Team in Tbilisi (office days 3 times a week). As a Growth Team member, you will play a critical role in developing and implementing growth strategies to increase monetization and drive product-led growth (PLG) for our company. You will work closely with the Growth Team, Product Managers, Developers and Designers to build experiments and implement features that drive user engagement and conversion.
- Design and implement methodologies for back end & front end testing.
- Partaking in the overall detailed design and planning activities focusing on quality assurance aspects.
- Create functional and performance test plans.
- Provide manual test efforts where automation is not currently feasible.
- Partaking in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
- Our key strength is our people - you will bring your passion and enthusiasm to create an inclusive, collaborative, fun culture and help the team grow to be a part of it.
- 4+ years of QA experience
- At least 2 years of experience with automation product QA (JS) – a must.
- Experience with automation tool – a must.
- Experience with WebdriverIO – a must.
- SQL knowledge - a must.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology.
- A team player - being able to communicate excellently with peers and colleagues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Confidence in learning and adopting new technologies and platforms.
-Pleasant to work and talk with.
About the company:
Tipalti is the only global payables automation solution to streamline all phases of the AP and payment management workflow in one holistic cloud platform. AI-driven technology makes it painless for accounts payable departments to manage their entire supplier payments operation.
The Growth team is one of Tipalti’s most sought-after teams. The Growth team is responsible for innovating new ways to create and generate revenue for Tipalti as well as optimizing user acquisition.
Working in the Growth team includes working in collaboration with engineers from other teams, and affecting many products within Tipalti.
Innovation is part of our mindset. We always find new ways to drive user engagement and conversion. Creativity is how we play every day, and how we succeed.
About SD Solutions
SD Solutions is a turnkey staffing service that helps product companies to expand their teams and develop.
Our clients are top-notch companies and start-ups that bring future technologies into today’s life. We are proud of being dedicated to the last generation of cybersecurity, fintech, health tech, AI solutions, and more.
We have clients all over the globe: The USA, The UK, Canada, Malta, Bulgaria, Israel.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 March 2023