ComeBack Mobility has developed a weight-bearing service including mobile APPs for doctors & patients and hardware devices — Smart Crutch Tips to control weight-bearing after lower limb injuries and increase patient compliance.
- 2+ years of experience in software and/or hardware projects;
Knowledge of testing theory (test types, test cases, bug reports, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML,CSS;
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing Life Cycle, types of SDLC;
- Knowledge of Confluence/Notion.
- Knowledge of bug tracking system Jira/Asana;
- Understanding of Software Development Methodologies - Scrum/Kanban;
- Analysis of project documentation, creating and updating of test scenarios and test cases;
- Test execution, bug-reporting and defects verification;
- Performing Cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Integration Testing;
- Work with logs;
- Estimation of scope task/requirements;
- Testing native Mobile Applications (iOS and Android);
- Localization Testing
- Work with Android Studio/Check Logs.
- Hardware area: set up the hardware product via J-Flash/nRF-connector(for mobile/desktop)
- Postman - API testing;
- Android Studio - run builds, check logs, set up the emulator
- DBeaver - verification functionality in the Database;
- Basic Knowledge of Git/Terminal
- Charles - check request and response body, check logs and set up proxy
- English - intermediate
Will be a plus:
- At least 1-year experience with the BLE & Android;
- Experience with medical devices;
- Medical background;
- Experience in rehabilitation after lower limb fractures.
About ComeBack Mobility
ComeBack Mobility is a US orthopedic medical device startup start-up with an R&D team in Ukraine. We developed our own hardware and software from idea to industrial manufacture and distribution in the US market.
Our mission is to significantly improve patient outcomes by integrating the AI CBM weight-bearing tracking service into the Healthcare system and changing AO weight-bearing protocols. Become an industry standard for lower limbs rehabilitation and replace simple crutches.
Our vision is to transform Mobility for the Aging population. In the next 10 years, the number of people retiring is going to double, and they’re all gonna be phased Mobility challenges. We’re developing the smart Mobility device of the future. A smart crutch that comes packed with it all kinds of intelligence and capabilities. To move crutches into the future.
About ComeBack Mobility
ComeBack Mobility is a healthcare Ukrainian start-up. We are developing our own product with main orientation on USA market.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 March 2023