We have an opening at long term full-time remote position for Middle+ / Senior Ruby Developer on the tourism project.
About the customer: Is a travel and social networking website for the LGBTQ community. Founded 2014, the company is the largest LGBTQ+ online accommodations app with 1M+ listings in 200 countries. At the company people believe exploring the world is an important part of the human experience. They’re committed to creating a world that is accepting and non-judgmental – a welcoming world in which LGBT people can share the excitement of discovery and create lifelong memories and friendships.
The main tasks:
The main technologies:
-Ruby on Rails
Current team: 5 full-stack developers + CTO
Do you feel that all of the mentioned above resonates with you?
That`s great! So let us jump into job details so here is what we offer:
— paid vacation of 24 calendar days and paid sick leave;
— flexible working hours: you can choose a convenient start time for yourself, the main thing is to work 8 hours a day;
— we propose you work in a team of professionals plus you will be always under the guidance of an experienced mentor;
— of course, there is career growth so you can quickly grow into a team leader!
— we provide you with paid training and courses for your professional development, up to 2 per month;
— and the main — we pay much attention to working on team cohesion! Like all ordinary people, we like to rest and have fun! That’s why we like to participate in different active events, play volleyball on the weekend, sing songs and play mafia on Friday evenings, make unique quest games and office competitions, play guitar at lunchtime, and eat something tasty in the kitchen! Be sure, you will be not bored at all!
If we did not mention something you are interested in about the job conditions — feel free to ask and do not hesitate to send your CV, we promise to get back in touch immediately. We are waiting for your contact!
About Kozak Group
Looking for innovative thinking? You’re definitely in the right place!
Kozak Group is a software development company with over 7 years of experience and over 80 highly skilled in-house developers.
Kozak Group, or KG for short, specializes in building end-to-end software solutions and provides full-cycle software development services.
KG development center is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Our team consists of junior, middle, and senior professionals in various fields.
Our clients include companies from the USA, Australia, Spain, Germany, Canada, Ukraine and work with more than 200 successfully launched projects and deep expertise in a large variety of industries: healthcare, education, finance, advertisement, and blockchain.
We regularly take part in conferences (as speakers and attendees) and other technical educational events in Kyiv, as well we organize events for community development.
We care greatly about our team and provide the best working and recreation conditions in order to boost friendly relations and create an environment that ensures peak performance.
Being a part of KG team means:
• A long-term partnership with highly experienced and open-minded colleagues
• Having excellent career opportunities aimed at your professional growth
• Being under a flexible schedule
• No bureaucracy — feel free to spread your ideas
As a part of KG you will get:
• Competitive salary based on regular performance reviews;
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
• Personal growth and leadership development through the opportunity to try yourself in related roles;
• Internal mentoring system with the opportunity to both learn and teach;
• English lessons online;
• Speaking club with a native English speaker;
• Flexible office visiting schedule;
• Social package (24 vacation days), sick leaves and days off on state holidays;
• Fully-equipped kitchen and play zones (chess, PlayStation, table games);
• Regular corporate celebrations (NY Party, KG B-Day, Summer Party, and Halloween, etc).
• Truly friendly atmosphere and team building.
5 steps to join us:
SEND your CV
GET a phone call from our recruiter
MEET our specialist on HR interview
PASS a technical interview
GET a job offer and join the team
DOU company page: