It`s a good chance to work in a modern team under a leading-edge product aimed to detect and identify air objects observance.
Radars are very actual nowadays, but most of the market solutions are at the edge of obsoleteness. We combine modern technologies and development concepts along with fundamental math for creating an incredible product able to be a game-changer.
1. Wide experience with Quartus software and Stratix10 FPGA family.
2. Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, and VHDL languages.
3. Strong debug skills, including HW level using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.
4. You must be a team player. Ability to effectively work in a small dedicated team of 5 peoples
5. Familiar with Git and task trackers software
- Knowledge of how radars work
- Knowledge some of C/C++, python, or bash would be an advantage
- Experienced Linux user
- DSP experience for algorithms optimization through its principles
Job posted on
13 March 2023