Our Client is one of the leading providers of a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially. They serve over 5000 clients on five continents!
The project we are working on is the largest technology transformation for the Client at the moment. It consists of Engineering and Data Science functions, with 180 people globally, aligned to Trademark Solutions or Online Brand Protection Business Units. Brand Protection has large-scale web crawling and workflow web applications (including browser plugins). The platform is tracking millions of product listings each day and a dataset in excess of 150TB.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and alerting technologies: Datadog, CloudWatch, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK stack, and related
- Experience with software engineering and data structure principles and practices.
- Experience with object-oriented and structured programming principles and practices.
- Experience with distributed computing, storage, networking design, monitoring, and administration.
- Experience with public cloud services including AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization solutions such as OpenStack, VMWare, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, configuration management, and IaC.
- Experience with Harness.io would be preferred but not mandatory.
Experience with application metrics, performance monitoring, and optimization.
- Experience automating, maintaining, and improving systems and applications.
- Strong ability to understand and translate technical needs into actionable solutions.
- Proactive mindset with strong attention to details, patterns, and potential bottlenecks.
- Provable success collaborating across teams and tiers within an enterprise organization.
- Build new development tools and infrastructure.
- Drive self-service infrastructure efforts.
- Manage and improve automation of the application's deployment for production and pre-release environments.
- Automate testing and code examination written by all the development teams
- Manage and Improve CI/CD, build management, and deployment scripts and systems.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Couch dev teams towards continuous improvement of the processes.
- Manage and design all application packing processes and maintain optimal quality for all applications.
- Safeguard and implement standard setup by the Corsearch security and SRE departments
- Develop various reports to be presented to management
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni