We are looking for a Power Platform developer to develop and support ESG Line of Business applications using
Microsoft Power Platform, Azure services and M365 services.
• Power Apps - Required
○ Canvas apps
○ Power Fx
○ Custom connectors
○ ALM for the Power Platform.
• Power Automate - Required.
• Power Virtual Agent - Desirable.
• Power BI - Desirable.
• Power Apps Portals/Power Pages - Desirable.
• Experience of integrating Azure services and M365 services within Power Platform solutions - Desirable.
• Experience of working within an Agile development framework - Required.
• Good understanding of UI/UX latest trends.
• Good understanding of REST APIs and how they can be integrated within the Power Platform.
• PCF development experience - Desirable.
• MS Dynamics development experience - Desirable.
• Dynamics plug-in development experience - Desirable.
• Experience and good understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
• Experience of using Azure Dev Ops.
• PL-100/200/400/600 certifications - Desirable.
• Knowledge of ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) - Desirable.
As a Power Platform developer, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• You will work with stakeholders within business and technology to understand clients' requirements and help to design and implement optimal Power Platform solutions.
• You will assist the existing development team to design, develop and improve functionalities.
• Following development best practices, you will write clean, efficient and well-documented code.
• You will support Production Power Platform applications.
• You will be proactive and able to deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
• You will act as a Power Platform product evangelist to build awareness and understanding and stay up to date with the changing technology landscape.
• You will be able to select the right Power Platform/O365/Azure technology to deliver adequate solutions, which fulfil technical requirements while working within budget.
Gemicle — an innovative, highly technological company with a broad range of expertise in spheres of the development of apps, complex e-commerce projects, and B2B solutions. Qualified teams of developers, designers, engineers, QAs, and animators deliver excellent products and solutions to branded and well-known companies. Knowledge and experience of specialists in different technologies allow the company to be at the top level of IT-industry. Gemicle is a fusion of team spirit, professionalism, and dedication. Gemicle is not just a company, it’s a lifestyle.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 March 2023