The position is opened in Talent Acquisition & Management Shared Service Center (TAM SSC) - an international department within Luxoft, which is responsible for providing support to TAM organization.
A successful candidate will work with various tasks: market research, participation in projects within Talent Acquisition and Management area.
Our team: SCC Team consists of ~30 members in different locations in Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Poland and India.
• Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
• Assisting with the development and implementation of process improvement and process changes initiatives.
• Performing data analysis to support decision making.
• Interpreting complex data and business metrics for relevant stakeholders.
• Creating reporting, presentations and delivering data-led insights.
• Visualization of complex ideas into digestible forms.
• Communication and collaboration with TAM department and senior management.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• University degree.
• 5+ years of relevant experience as a business process analyst in a large multinational company.
• Quick learner, comfortable navigating ambiguity.
• Incredibly detail-oriented, highly analytical, & solutions-focused.
• Able to interpret large amounts of data and find patterns or insights, produce analyses that tell a compelling story in a simple and concise way.
• Adept at report writing, and presenting findings.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point), flow-charting tools.
• Can operate with a high degree of autonomy.
• Proactive, well-organized, and result-oriented person.
• Mature personality, excellent communication, and organization skills.
• Fluent in English.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni