We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Your's location: Poland, Portugal, Netherlands
Working format: remote
• Scripting languages: ARM templates, Biceps, Terraform, Shell scripts
• CICD tools: Github actions
• OS: Linux (RHEL), Windows
• Orchestrators: Kubernetes, Docker
• Package managers: Helm, Nexus, Azure Artifacts
• Observability: Azure monitor, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana
• Service Management tool – Service Now
• Source code Version Control System – GitHub
• Cloud knowledge - Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions
• Individual with implementation experience in the areas explained in the picture.
• A person who has expertise in delivering high-quality software using good engineering principles is a good problem solver, proactive with a can-do attitude.
• Thinks Operation is a software problem and applies software engineering to solve it
• Enables observability for the Services running in Azure and On-Prem and works with the product team for solving priority environment and application-related issues.
• Leverage cloud platform products and services to build, deploy, and manage cloud infrastructure and application components
• Awareness about the incidents management processes
• Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through, problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• English - Upper-Intermediate+
• Solving business and technical problems to maintain high available and reliable applications and infrastructure
• Implementing monitoring solution or use existing monitoring platform to detect issues and create automated scripts that Acts to resolve the issues
• Work towards reducing the error budget to a minimum
• Share workloads with the DevOps team to resolve technical debts
• Work on operations and on-call basis.
Stages of interview: 2
Job posted on
10 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni