We are seeking a Senior .NET developer with an enthusiasm for development tools and practices. We are an all-senior 'founding team' building an ambitious SaaS platform that explores new ways in which developers can leverage observability in their IDE and GitOps
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- At least 6 years of experience developing complex .NET backend applications, preferably working on SaaS products
- Expertise in the design/architecture of distributed systems
- Advantage: Expertise working with RabbitMQ, Kafka, time series databases, OpenTelemetry, etc.
- Bonuses after 1 year of working
- The opportunity to be provided with a laptop (MacBook)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
We are a startup that changes how developers write code, using observability data. Today, observability companies focus on what happens after a production issue occurs, however, the most important decisions happen during development. To ensure developers don't make code changes blindly, we provide developers with Continuous Feedback, which we find to be a missing segment in the DevOps loop. Using our tool, developers can optimize their code based on concurrency, performance, and other real-world requirements.
We deliver the crème de la crème of hardcore technical and creative talent for execution and executive roles * Sourced from leading foundations, protocols and projects * Talent hunting → Hackathons * A distributed talent team spanning the globe.
Job posted on
10 March 2023