Infinite Plus is an international product company, we provide e-learning and self-development services to a wide audience.
• English — upper intermediate level or higher (written and spoken) is a must. You will have daily communication with the business team and team members from other offices from Europe.
• 1,5 + years of commercial experience as a Project Manager on IT projects.
• Strong interest in digital products and technologies.
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and Scrum/Agile methodology.
• Ability to take responsibility for the task’s implementation and high-quality assurance.
• Effective communication skills (related to both task implementation and progress reporting).
• Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative.
• Ability to manage critical situations with business stakeholders.
• High level of responsibility.
• Proven ability to work at multiple tasks at a time, meet deadlines, prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team, as needed.
• Understanding the business requirements for the project, developing effective working relationships, and managing ongoing processes for the project.
• Experience with global enterprise clients, stakeholders’ interests, and expectation management.
Will be a plus:
• Basic understanding of API.
• Basic knowledge of database structure and SQL queries.
• Manage projects at various stages: project plan development, development phase, delivery, post-production support.
• Identify business cases and elaborate plan of action.
• Intensive work with engineering team — from composing the structure, building the team and further supervision and support.
• Establish processes to provide effective work.
• Communicate with business stakeholders to gather product requirements; backlog and roadmap creation; and to share project status and identified issues.
• Check project progress and report to the stakeholders.
• Identify risks, escalate issues and resolve them.
• Work with team members to facilitate their growth.
• Create a positive and productive atmosphere in the team.
What we offer:
Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off.
Free morning schedule (start from 8 to 11 am).
About Infinite Plus
Infinite Plus is composed of a team with more than 20 years of experience in mobile content distribution, business development and mobile advertising.
We work closely with leading telecom operators and OEM partners.
Our services are distributed to a wide audience in Europe, Asia and Middle East.
We are building a new ecosystem to empower people with better social and professional opportunities.
By driving the use of technology, we provide e-learning and self-development services to a wide audience.
Infinite Plus is partnering with Oxford University Press.