Customertimes is looking for SAP QM consultant for part-time (up to 3 days per week) involvement for German project - greenfield SAP S/4HANA implementation in international company.
· Act as a QM consultant to analyze, develop and implement business requirements
· Complete requirements identification and gap analysis
· Develop and/or approve functional specifications for the team
· Provide expertise in collaboration and partnership with the business, identify customer issues and propose solutions
· Participate in the development of business process flows and test cases
· Collaborate with representatives of other IT/functional areas to ensure end-to-end integration and process consistency
· To complete solution testing and issue resolution, configuration and provide go-live support to customers
· Contribute to the production and completion of blueprint documentation
· Several years of experience as an SAP consultant with expertise in SAP QM
· Significant experience in designing and configuring processes in SAP QM
· Comprehensive analytical and troubleshooting experience
· Relevant SAP training and certification is desirable but not required
· Experience in the field of S/4 is welcome
· Fluency in business English
Customertimes is a global IT consulting company headquartered in New York City with offices in 11 countries. We specialize in the development and implementation of cutting-edge technology solutions for business transformation.
Our international team includes 1600+ skilled professionals. We have more than 15 years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, and our portfolio includes 4000+ completed projects in more than 65 countries.
Customertimes works with major corporations throughout Europe and North America, including industry leaders in healthcare, life sciences, CPG, manufacturing, financial services, education, and the non-profit sector. Our clients include companies such as IQVIA, UPSA, L’Oreal, Dyson, Philips, Sharp, and Danone.
DOU company page: