We are a product IT company specializing in the development and implementation of innovative IT solutions for the digitalization of production. Our flexible software allows you to control the factory from a tablet or even a smartphone and helps to simplify the transition of your enterprise to Industry 4.0 standards.
Our clients are industrial enterprises in Europe, Asia, North America, and Africa.
In support of the ongoing growth, OLSOM is seeking a talented Business Analyst to join our team.
• Conducting research and present the results.
• Gathering and analyzing information to discover trends and patterns
• Communication with stakeholders
• Manage and support existing processes
• Creation of requirement documentation, questionnaires, and presentations
• Developing and maintaining documentation including business requirements, questionnaires, and presentations
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Informational Technologies, or related field (student is acceptable )
• Understanding of business requirements and how they traced to system requirements
• Ability to operate with requirements of different level of detail and clarity
• Ability to conduct research, make conclusions and present results
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
• Expert level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledge of UML, BPMN.
• Basic SQL skills
• C1 level of English
It would be a PLUS if you have:
• Experience with Power BI
• Basic Knowledge of SharePoint
• Power Automate workflows creation and managing.
• Professional and friendly team
• 40-hour working week
• Paid 20 working day vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Medical insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Interesting and challenging work in a company that creates innovative IT solutions
• Remote position
OLSOM is a company that creates and deploys a manufacturing automation product that is unique in the Ukrainian market and is in demand all over the world. Today, our product accelerates progress in such areas as:
• aerospace manufacturing;
• food processing;
• automotive manufacturing;
• raw material management;
• chemicals production.
Our client list includes Tesla, Boeing, Hanon Systems, and other top companies. Our Mission-critical-class system helps planning, accounting, and controlling all manufacturing operational processes of any scale simply from your smartphone. We provide a full cycle of services for the design, development, and software integration. The OLSOM formula is high quality, flexibility, and scalability. Our goal is to drive the market and create the credibility of Ukraine in the international arena. We are already creating advanced technologies that are in demand by the world's key players today and in the future.
What makes us get up in the morning is that we are involved in creating things that millions of people around the world use every day.
DOU company page: