GoInteractive focuses on providing IT offshore outstaffing & IT outsourcing services.We provide high quality Client tailored management & operations.
Now we are looking for a high-performing Lead Generation Specialist to help our Sales Manager to sell services in US, Canada, EU markets (other regions are welcome too).
Our ideal Lead Generation Specialist has in-depth knowledge and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a person who can close deals with strong negotiating skills in English.
- Together with the Sales Manager, planning lead-generation campaigns targeting different audiences, market segments and regions.
- Implementing lead-generation campaigns.
- Searching for potential clients.
- Starting first communication with potential clients (outreaching them with customized approaches based on their corporate and personal profile as well as possibly predicted business needs).
- Pre-qualifying new leads and connecting a lead with the Sales Manager.
- Maintaining your activity in CRM (Hubspot).
- Reporting to Sales Manager to evaluate lead-generation results and determine which tactic is effective and should be further developed and continued and which one should be eliminated.
- 1-year experience in lead-generation (cold contacts) for B2B IT Sales via different channels
- At least 6 months of lead-generation experience on LinkedIn.
- Ability to conduct audience segmentation and analyses, make conclusions and prepare a list for targeted contacting.
- Experience in both US, EU markets
- Ability to work partially in evening time (not more than 30%).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proactiveness, willingness to constantly learn new tools, and improve skills.
- Ability to plan day-work and self-control
- A lot of work challenges and opportunities.
- An open, transparent and fun work culture, friendly team.
- Long-term employment with professional growth opportunities.
- Comfortable office close to the subway / opportunity to work remotely.
- Modern and comfortable office facilities, snacks & drinks.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves.
- English courses.
- Flexible work hours.
About Go Interactive
We recruit your dev team and after they are hired, we take care of all the logistics, admin, and HR stuff. We manage payroll and benefits, office, equipment, off-site events, business trips, and keep the fridge stocked with frosty beverages. We also handle all the red tape and legal hoops to keep you compliant and your IP safe.
We take all this stuff off your hands so that you can focus on building your company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 March 2023