Project Description:Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services.
- Build and deploy customer identity and access management related services and journeys as required using a combination of 3rd party products & custom code.
- Develop and maintain APIs, reports, dashboards and batch jobs
- Manage day to day planning and coordination activities around release management, change management and QA
- Create and debug automation scripts, batch jobs, configuration files, CD pipelines, etc.
- Support incidents escalated to Engineering team, troubleshoot and resolve defects
- Collaborate with other global IT teams
Mandatory Skills Description:
Transmit, Azure and DevOps Engineer,
Integration of Transmit to Azure,
DevOps engineering for the mobile and backend component,
Configuration & Engineering of workflows in Transmit
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 March 2023