Our team is looking for a React.js (Next.js) developer to develop a store based on Shopify Storefront API (headless Shopify), as well as Contentful, and Vercel services.
You will be responsible for migrating the functionality of the existing Shopify Plus store to the new headless setup with custom design. During the migration you will have to ensure that key functionalities and integrations which used to work with the current live store remained on the new store and retained their complete operability. You will be responsible for planning the project release: replacing the current store with the new headless Shopify store and performing the actual release. Together with the project manager you will be responsible for project quality in terms of UI and functional aspects of the store operation.
- 1+ years of experience in the general development of e-commerce projects based on React.js (Next.js)
- Good knowledge of Node.js, React.js
- Successful experience in front-end development with React.js, HTML, CSS
- Experience with headless CMS and similar platforms - Contentful, Sanity, Strapi
- Experience with Vercel
- Experience in active use of GitHub, Jira
- Knowledge of written level of English or above :)
Will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Shopify Plus stores containing multiple regional markets as separate websites/domains
- Experience with the Shopify platform and with the Shopify hydrogen framework
- Good knowledge of Postgres/MongoDB
- Knowledge of the Express framework (Node.js)
- Knowledge of Socket IO, Apollo GraphQL, Redis, Auth0, AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, and Heroku.
Unilime is a group of companies that represents years of versatile expertise in software development and web/graphical/product design. The group brings together the strengths of all of our companies — Marakas Design, Convertif, Marakas Digital, Acom Digital and Infinity Solutions.
Being a single entry point for our stakeholders, Unilime guarantees that the client will get all the required services in one place without any excessive transactional expenses.
We use compound experience and proficiency of all group entities to achieve the synergy effect in productivity, efficiency and overall service quality.
Cross-service structure allows us to focus on our relevant fields of expertise to make sure we work with the most efficient tools and approaches, and provide cutting-edge services to the group client.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 March 2023