Minimal Studio is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and take charge of the overall design strategy and execution for our digital products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in user-centered design, with the ability to balance user needs with business objectives. As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative user experiences and interfaces that enable our users to achieve their goals and provide a seamless user journey
We’re Minimal Studio — the Team of digital thinkers with deep expertise in the design & development of SaaS applications, CRM & ERP systems, and complex web and mobile applications. We are proud of our cooperation with governmental structures, Fortune 500 companies, and international startups. Since 2019 we’ve started a successful collaboration with blockchain corporations.
We have various enthralling cases in our history, and that’s what makes us unique. Join us, and let’s be great together.
We’re looking for a Front-end Developer with:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX/UI Design, or Design Courses
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in UX/UI design for digital products, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design process and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, FigJam, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and the ability to apply them to complex design challenges.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to present design solutions to clients and cross-functional teams.
• Experience leading design projects from ideation to delivery.
• Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, etc.
Would be a bonus if you:
• Knowledge of front-end development technologies and frameworks.
• Experience working with Blockchain, Crypto, Fintech, NFTs related projects.
• Experience in designing complex projects on different stages at the same time.
Your job responsibilities would be:
• Develop and execute design strategies that support business objectives and user needs.
• Create and maintain a design system that will ensure consistency and scalability across all digital platforms.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, developers, and other designers to define user flows and design wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes.
• Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions and optimize the user experience.
• Create and manage design documentation, including style guides, design specs, and other design-related assets.
• Mentor junior/middle designers and provide guidance on best practices and design principles.
Our partnership would give you:
possibility to work on compelling world-class projects;
a friendly and supportive team with whom you can consult;
a flexible working schedule and paid 24 day-offs and sick-leaves. We respect your personal time;
the opportunity to grow professionally within the company;
No bureaucracy and micromanagement;
About Minimal LLC
We’re the team of digital thinkers, with deep expertise in user experience design, user interface design and marketing. We craft premium digital work for web and mobile with exceptional attention to the details to bring high-end experiences.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni