The APP Solutions is the development partner that creates scalable and intelligent software solutions using leading-edge tech, helping our clients to stay competitive in the data-driven world.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to become a part of the APP Solutions team, which is an exciting role in our development team, creating and supporting solutions for our customers. You will be a part of the work environment with smart, proactive colleagues and get opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Projects Domain: Healthcare
Countries: US, Canada, EU
Methodology: Agile-based methodologies set up for specific project needs. Classic Scrum, Kanban.
- 2+ years of professional BA experience in IT
- experience in elicitation and analysis of requirements;
- requirements documentation (SRS, user stories, use cases, UI mockups, user flows, UML, BPMN, etc.);
- strong attention to detail, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution
- understanding and ability to identify the customer's need
- experience with task-tracking tools like JIRA, Monday, and AzureDevOps;
- experience with wiki tools like Confluence, and Notion;
- experience with mobile APP projects
- good interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills;
- good negotiation skills;
- English level — B2 and above.
- requirements analysis (application of various methodologies and notations—prototyping, questioning, polling, brainstorming, analysis of existing documentation, competitors);
- analysis of problem areas and suggestions for improvement;
develop backlog structure in alignment with team vision, strategy, and goals
- write epics, features and stories that comprise the team backlog
- continuously prioritize backlog: refine epics, features, and stories on the backlog with the team and stakeholders
- define the Acceptance Criteria for each story
- lead sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint demo
Our company The APP Solutions began its journey in 2014, bringing together a moderate team o top talented influential professionals with a unique experience, each in their field.
Now we are working not only on the development of mobile and web applications but also on unique product solutions. Our main areas are fintech and healthcare.
The work is aimed at the US market and other Western world countries. At the same time, the office is located in Kyiv.
Our code of ethics implies complete freedom and trust in the employee; in return, we demand a responsible approach to our duties. We motivate employees with interesting, imbued projects, competitive wages with planned revisions, flexible schedules, and the power of cookies 🙂
We never get bored because the team is constantly undergoing qualitative changes. But if you suddenly get tired, we always have the sabbatical option.
Did you see a job that was created for you? Then, do not delay - write to us, we will be glad to talk!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni