UAE/relocation to UAE (Abu Dhabi).
8+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer
Hello! We, Voodoo Sourcing Agency, are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our client, a group of state companies in the UAE.
· Drive the definition, implementation, and continuous improvement of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, including the following areas: hardware, networking, security, performance, virtualization, authentication & monitoring.
· Design, develop and modify automation processes for deploying large-scale, enterprise-grade applications.
· Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology, and tools.
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 8+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer.
· Strong background in Operations and Agile Delivery while adopting Key DevOps traits such as streamlining and automating existing processes.
· Experience in Automation.
· Experience in microservices architecture.
· Experience with automated CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Deployment) tools and processes such as TeamCity, Gitlab, Jenkins, or others with Docker.
· Experience defining and managing infrastructure with code Ansible, Terraform, or similar in addition to excellent shell scripting skills such as Python.
· Experience and understanding of virtualization technologies, specifically the VMware product line.
· Good knowledge of the following tools is a plus: Jira + Confluence on-prem, Artifactory, and Gitlab.
· Network design experience, both virtualized and physical with QoS guarantees.
· Team player.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
· Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams.
· Obsessively passionate and curious, and seek to solve everyday problems innovatively.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
· Passion for Software Development and technology in general.
About Don't Panic Recruitment
We help startup founders find smart people & escape the pain of dealing with recruitment processes chaos.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni