We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
Our products are already being used by thousands of users around the globe (Fanteam.com, Dreamsport.com, and our partners’ sites), and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy and pooled betting solutions.
As a UX/UI Designer in ScoutGG, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target. You will be responsible for delivering the best user experience to ensure customer satisfaction and support our company strategy and business goals.
- Plan and implement new designs with the user’s needs in mind
- Identify design problems, optimize existing user interface and user experience
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand requirements and business goals
- Collaborate closely with development, product, and marketing teams to create amazing, simple, easy-to-use, intuitive UI/UX designs
- Use customer insights and perform user research to inform design decisions
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Contribute and evolve a design system
- Investigate and stay updated with information on the industry’s most recent trends and innovations, customers, and competitors
What you will bring:
- 4+ years design experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, iOS, Android, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Experience with user research and agile design processes
- Experience with creating and maintaining design systems
- Creative, detail-oriented and customer-centered
- Proactive and result-driven
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience in iGaming domain is preferable
- Being interested in games, sports, betting
- Basic experience with HTML/CSS coding
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own career. You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
We have established a good working environment where we, among others, offer our team members flexible working hours, paid time off (sick leave and child sick leave, national holidays, vacation), and learning opportunities.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us!
What to include in your application:
- Your resume and portfolio
- Links to any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, or others
About Scout Gaming Group
Scout Gaming Group is a licensed and regulated B2B provider of daily fantasy sports and pool betting solutions. Scout offers the only liquidity network for fantasy sports in Europe and has some of the largest online operators on the client list. Scout is licensed in both Malta and the UK. Scout is listed at Nasdaq OMX Stockholm First North.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni