We are an international food tech startup with offices in Prague, Warsaw, and Kyiv. Our product is a SAAS solution for restaurants, cafes, and hotels. Among them are an online menu, a website, a platform for your own takeaway delivery, order to the table, integration with POS systems, table reservation, guest reviews, a customer base, and a loyalty system.
Our product is already used by more than 9,000 businesses around the world.
It is essential for us:
- Experience in a similar position 1+ year (B2B)
- You can speak English
- Constant cooperation with the sales team
- Hiring and training new sales managers
- Meeting personal sales KPIs and working with TOP-clients
- Working with partners to stimulate lead growth
- Searching for new sales channels
- Working on customer retention and repeat purchases
- Having experience in the HoReCa industry will be an added advantage
This is what we offer:
- Work Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm or 10 am to 7 pm
- Decent personal income
- Possibility of development to the position of head of sales
- Work experience in an international IT company
- 24-day leave
About Romen Personnel
Romen Personnel has been recruiting exclusively IT staff since 2015. Until 2021, we carried out recruitment for personal projects of our group companies as well as for our partners from the EU, the US, and the Middle East. At this stage, we are interested in attracting new partners and will be glad to cooperate.
Our clients include very successful and well-known startups, as well as world-renowned big businesses.
Romen Personnel's team is focused on providing the highest quality service, and developing long-term relationships with our clients. We are driven by a passion for excellence and global growth prospects.
We aim to become an indispensable assistant for companies looking for IT professionals.
We aim to provide the highest quality service, for this feedback from our partners is very important to us.
We are driven not by money, but by passion.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 March 2023