We take great care to cultivate a culture of support for our staff, including a training academy for recent graduates, second and third languages support, mentoring and, importantly, a very flat management structure that places a high value on openness and collaboration. Global demand for our services is strong, and we are now looking for a Business Development Sales Manager to develop the UK market for us.
– You are a business development professional with relevant and demonstrable experience of at least 3 years;
– You have a proven sales experience in the UK market relating to technology outsourcing and technology development;
– You know how to build and manage a substantial pipeline of opportunities;
– You have a good knowledge of SDLC, have a genuine interest in technology and keep up to date with broad industry trends;
– You are solutions-focused and instinctively know how to communicate with clients and win their favor to encourage them to cooperate with you;
– You can ask the right questions, know how to make clients disclose their real requirements, and are scrupulous about performing your task;
– You can easily communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and effortlessly and gracefully change styles based on the audience;
– You have strong soft skills and are a genuine people person with warmth and empathy;
– You are assertive and proactive, seeking out opportunities to engage with customers and prospects at all stages;
– You are a confident and impactful presenter, with Powerpoint/Keynote/Prezi skills that engage and excite.
About your responsibilities:
– You will communicate with prospects and clients, usually with the CTOs, and clearly understand their industry, competition environment and business goals;
– You will collect client requirements at a high level that can be enhanced by our technical teams;
– You will help with reviews of documents that are generated through our processes, such as technical and functional specs, and commercial proposals for completeness and clarity;
– You will sell, and upsell, all of the services that DEVICO can offer.
Ideally but not mandatory:
– Technical background.
The team at Devico consists of business analysts, project/product managers, UI/UX designers, frontend/backend/full-stack developers, tech support engineers, test automation engineers, and manual QA engineers, DevOps, etc.
Reliability, efficiency, and expertise are the core principles of our services. We pay close attention to the privacy and security of customer data storage and all intellectual property.
Our agile structured teams are very efficient in agile development in continuously changing conditions. We firmly believe that we should adopt as fast as possible to meet the expectations of our clients.
Our company became a trustable and reliable partner for many IT companies over the globe.
Do not wait — join the team and see all on your own!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current