We’re looking for a .Net (WPF) Developer to join one of our German-based projects.
The product’s domain is motorsport (F1, DTM). It is a WPF Client Application to do timing, strategy, and visualization in racing sport. International Team of 5 developers.
The client is from Germany. The team lead is located in Germany as well. Main responsibilities — development of new features, support, and refactoring of the existing application. The developer will be guided by the more experienced developers in the team.
- Good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms Strong .Net/WPF skills (5+ years)
- Experience of work with multithreaded applications
- You appreciate critical feedback and have no problem evaluating your own work
- Clean code is not just a buzzword for you; you care about the code quality, simplicity, and beauty of your solutions
- Following best practices (TDD/BDD, CI, Scrum, PSR standards)
- Good communication skills, English level not lower than upper – intermediate
- Follow team guidelines ensuring quality and consistency in the design and development phases of applications
- Independently handle project activities related to builds and deployments
- Create software tests, verify the functionality and quality of the software
- Provide support for production applications as issues arise
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize applications
- Work with product management to understand new requirements
- Follow internal software development processes and standards
What We Offer:
- Personal career development plans, as well as a dedicated mentor
- 18 days of the paid vacation and 7 paid sick leaves
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Regular team buildings and company-wide trips
- English lessons
- Preparation and reimbursement of professional certifications
- Possibility to become a mentor in the corporate university
- Highly transparent processes towards compensation reviews and promotions
- Exposure to a rapidly growing, dynamic, and uniquely global industry
- Becoming part of the team that puts personal development at the top of the cornerstone, and that is being recognized among Top Software Development Companies in Ukraine according to Clutch
Artelogic is an independent software development company providing artistic web and mobile application development, UI/UX design, manual and automated quality assurance services, software support and maintenance, IT consultancy.
We use ideas, technologies and coding to create meaningful human-centric solutions for changing the way people treat their businesses. Our experience and solid judgement ensure that project goals are fully aligned with those of clients from the beginning.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 February 2023