Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for an Executive Assistant to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
- 2 years+ of relevant experience (similar type of role assuming communication/documentation/content management related functions)
- Experience within an international environment, a good understanding of corporate communications
- Ability to communicate with C-level executives (working on a global level)
- Good knowledge of social media and networks
- Good skills in Internet search and research
- Great attention to detail, ability to perform repetitive, routine tasks
- Writing skills (ability to write articles, posts, essays)
- Fluent in English and a basic level of German
- Strong business correspondence skills
- High level of IQ and EQ (strong analytical and interpersonal skills)
- Good MS Office knowledge, including PowerPoint
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team and Remote In-Sourcing® an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA™) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Sciences, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including Naples, Raleigh, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Lviv, Moldova, Armenia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Chicagoland Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Stevie People’s Choice, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
DOU company page: