We are looking for a Senior AQA Engineer for the secure email project to join our team.
What is this project about?
Organizations are increasingly working with digital data nowadays. They exchange sensitive information with an increasing number of parties. This creates a lot of new value, but the risk rises as well. We meet the growing demand for security, privacy, efficiency, and user-friendliness in information sharing.
The project makes a user-friendly solution for secure email and file transfer straight from your familiar email program.
What is so great about this project?
You’ll be able to join a fast-growing project in an interesting field. The solution helps users to prevent human errors, encrypt the data against hackers and keep control of the information sent.
How many stages of the interview are there?
- Interview with the recruiter — up to 30 min.;
- Tech interview on our side — up to 1h-1.30h;
- Possible tech interview on the customer side.
- 5+ years of experience in the quality assurance field;
- 4+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Experience with Playwright framework;
- Experience in web testing;
- Well-versed in API testing and have a knack for ensuring that all APIs are thoroughly tested and function as intended;
- You are familiar with the latest testing approaches and are always seeking new ways to improve and streamline the testing process;
- At least a Strong Intermediate level of English.
Tech & Team:
- Craft a top-notch Test Plan;
- Debate DOD/DOR/AC with your team;
- Join in every step of the Product team process, and bring your ideas and estimations to the table during high-level design meetings, sprint backlog refinement, and sprint planning sizing sessions;
- Pen down manual test cases, utilizing Atlassian Jira and Confluence to document test cases, results, and outcomes based on requirements;
- During each sprint, test cases with clear acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements, document expected outputs, and lead the charge on quality by triaging bugs and defects;
- Analyze automated test results, troubleshoot any automation snags, and run E2E, regression, UAT, and performance tests for releases;
- Produce status reports on tests executed during sprints, prioritize defects and issues based on impact on customers, and work with the product team to resolve them;
- Collaborate with other QA team members on test automation strategies for the product stack;
- Partner with the Customer Support team and Product team during bug triage and fix clarification;
- Champion the drive for automation to reduce manual testing efforts and focus on quality improvements for the product.
- Flexible working hours (full-time, 8 hours working day).
- No screenshots, bureaucracy; time logging for accounting only. We trust you!
- Quality workstations. Mostly we choose a Macbook so you will receive comfortable equipment for work or you can work on your own device.
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy.
- Teambuildings, swag, corporate events and the team you will actually want to hang out with.
Holidays and leaves
- 20 days of paid annual vacation.
- 15 days of paid sick leaves.
- Possibility to use vacation during probation.
- Days off on all Ukrainian government holidays.
- Education program 100 - we provide $100 per year for education.
- Mentorship program (get a mentor or become one).
- English Lessons with 6-month review process (speaking and writing classes).
- Refunding certification expenses.
- Corporate Udemy account, where any employee can request any course free of charge.
- Social package, including medical insurance or sports compensation or psychological training sessions.
- IT Club Loyalty personal card in Lviv ІТ Cluster.
- Overtime is not welcome. Ralabs always emphasizes that we are working to provide work-life balance for employees.
- We work in a completely white field, and the salary is paid to the card in euros or dollars every first week of the month.
Behind Every Successful Product is a Dedicated Team.
We build a company nobody wants to leave.
Having started as a FinTech startup in 2014, Ralabs has grown to an agency with 60+ specialists on board and 150+ accomplished projects in the FinTech, Healthcare, Media domains.
Our service line includes Web, Mobile, and Custom software development, UI/UX design, DevOps, QA, R&D, and Consulting.
Our best projects:
📺 A platform for the biggest Ukrainian media: hromadske.ua
🚑 Europe’s 1st app for COVID-19 prevention: en.geohealthapp.de
🏆 Award-winning FinTech applications: capitalise.com and cr2.com
DOU company page: