One of the largest retail worldwide company that located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions. This solutions include logistic applications used various supply chain methodologies.
You will have a great chance to lead the project from the very beginning.
Business/System Analyst is a person who translates requirements (supply chain domain) to development Team/Testing Team, clarifies mappings and underlying business logic, acts as a Proxy Product Owner, documents requirements, prepares technical documentation, performs QA & testing activities.
Main generated artifacts:
- Software requirements specification
- Meeting notes after communication with the client
- Project backlog management, description in the Jira Tasks/Epics, User stories definition.
- Data mappings (with dev Team)
- Feasibility analysis, gap analysis, impact assessments (with dev Team)
- Project risks/assumptions/open items tracking (with TechLead and PM)
Mandatory Skills Description:
- SDLC methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- Structured documentation preparation experience;
- Troubleshooting, SIT/UAT/rollout support;
- Experienced with JIRA, Confluence, User Story, Acceptance Criteria;
- Diagramming: UML, BPMN, Data-flow diagram;
- Business analysis: requirements management, estimation, elicitation techniques;
- System integration/interface design, upstream/downstream systems determination;
- HTTP request components understanding;
- Database structure / User Interface modelling;
- Risks identification, management and mitigation experience;
- Test cases review, tracing to requirements.
Must have soft skills:
- Level of mastering English language: B2 or above (both spoken and written)
- Quick learner, ability to get fast into details and architecture
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication capabilities;
- System thinking and functional decomposition skills
Nice to have:
- AWS/Cloud technologies experience;
- Scripting, programming, querying: SQL, Git, HTTP, REST
- Code reverse engineering experience (preferably JAVA)
- Software design documentation, data-flow and ERD diagram preparation
- ETL, integrations, web-services, messaging (Apache Kafka)
- Data warehousing
- Non-functional requirements elicitation (together with engineering team)
- k8s, docker, terraform
- REST API design and mapping documentation
Nice to have core skills:
Supply Chain domain knowledge or similar experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current