One of our clients is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join a fast-moving, fast-growth cybersecurity company, which develops a cutting-edge API security platform.
About the Project:
Our client company is a holistic API security platform providing continuous and complete visibility and control across the entire API ecosystem. It's pioneering a new era in advanced API security with its industry-first holistic API security platform. Providing continuous and complete visibility and control across the entire API ecosystem, the product enables developers to code with confidence and security teams to secure with surety.
Headquarters: Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market: since 2021
- 5+ years of experience in backend development, using Python
- Experience with Kafka and Mongo
- Deep knowledge and understanding of APIs - structure, response codes, context types, etc
- Network architecture and structure understanding
- Experience in working with cloud environments and on-premises from both network perspective and hands-on development
- A variety of access to development in a variety of languages, and familiarity with various network components such as : Api gateways, load balancers, SSL, etc
- Upper-Intermediate English
- An independent self-learner, research-oriented and responsible person
Nice to have:
- Experience in DevOps hand on - benefit!
- Familiarity with Owasp api top 10- benefit!
Scope of Work:
As a senior developer, you will take a central role in building the company's products. You will choose and use cutting-edge technologies and methodologies and will have a real impact on the company. You will be involved in every part of our core products’ lifecycle -- from defining features together with PM, and choosing the right tech stack and architecture to implement infrastructure and features.
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current