We are looking for C++ (Unreal Engine) Developer to join the customer's team.
About the Customer
We’re at the forefront, launching the world's first hyper-realistic virtual office, maximizing employee engagement and brand experience. Our Mission is to help companies offer a complete work experience - bridging the gap between physical and digital. We have a unique core team with human, design, and tech-centered expertise — from brand experience, employee engagement, meetings, events, and gaming to 3D graphics, UE, cloud, networking, DevOps, frontend, and backend design. We are 30 employees spread across the world, with our headquarters in Stockholm.
With us, you will become part of a wonderful group of competent and supportive colleagues where knowledge sharing and development are prioritized as much as having fun and pleasant at work. Therefore, your personal qualities are important to us, we want to maintain the light-hearted atmosphere we have today.
About the Team
At the moment 10 persons in the team, with Tech-Lead and CTO. The team will grow up to 20 persons during the spring.
In the role you would work with:
- Develop multiplayer project systems, new development
- Work in collaboration with designers and tech artists
- Work with integrations and common UE programming using C++
To be successful in the role, we believe that you have:
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Strong data structures, logic and algorithm skills
- UE4/5 environment experience and understanding of UE4 high level concepts
- High level of comfort extending and improving upon an existing code base
- Experience working with client/server architecture
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization
Great communication skills, positive attitude, and experience working with a 100% remote team.
About Developers Shore
Pure Swedish culture to dive in.
Job posted on
21 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni