Emsisoft is currently seeking new employees to expand its software development team.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining high-performance REST APIs that are used by our desktop software and web-frontend to interact with our server infrastructure. Our antimalware products help users around the world to remove malware from their systems and stay protected.
Primary responsibility is focused on development and maintenance work related to new and existing web APIs. This involves everything from minor code changes to architecture of new modules, including writing code, debugging, testing, and documentation.
Skills and qualifications:
* Strong background in C#/.NET/EF development (5+ years), specifically.NET Core.
* Expert level skills in high performance REST-API/JSON interfaces architecture and implementation.
* Expert level skills in high performance database development (MS-SQL). Additional experience with ClickHouse is a plus.
* Experience or solid interest to learn working with machine learning concepts.
* Knowledge of common source control systems like GIT.
* Fluent written communication skills in English.
- No agencies. Save the time applying, please.
- Do not apply via Skype, Linkedin or email, or you will be blocked and reported as spam.
What we can offer:
We are offering long term and secure full time employment as an independent contractor, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company. You will have flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered. Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable internet connection.
Great! We are looking forward to your application!
We are committed to providing home users and businesses with the best malware protection possible. In order to protect you from brand new online threats, we combine first-class dual-scanner technology with behavior blocker technology that has been developed to perfection over the years. Our products constantly win top rankings in independent comparative tests (AV-Comparatives, AV-Test, VB100, AVLab).
Our company's organization has been entirely virtual since its foundation in 2003. Our approximately 40 employees are located all over the world, but work together as if they were in the same building. We pride ourselves with very high ethical standards and strive to provide a healthy and positive work environment for everyone in our team.
Job posted on
10 March 2023