The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior Full-stack Python developer!
We’re looking for the specialist with:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a production web environment.
- 2+ years of experience with Python.
- Knowledge in JS particularly in React or Vue.
- Experience in modern web architecture throughout the full development lifecycle: design, development, testing, monitoring.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with AWS.
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value.
- The ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code.
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
Qualifications from the client:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or 3 years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD with some commercial experience
• Proficient with Application monitoring, logging, tracing and instrumentation tools;
• Experienced in at least three of the following: Docker, Django, Typescript, Dynamo, ElasticSearch Kubernetes (Kops, kubectl, helm), Spinnaker, Build system (ConcourseCI, Teamcity, Jenkins), Infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation), OKTA, Oauth;
• Excellent communication, coding, and analytical problem-solving skills;
• Self-motivated and self-managing, able to proactively identify work, handle tasks, and complete work without supervision;
• Experience with Agile methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Take ownership of backend tasks;
- design and implement the architecture, along with maintenance and monitoring.
- Collaborate with product managers to define the coming product iterations, taking into account technical challenges and gap between product-market fit.
- Build APIs and background services in Python.
- Communication with Front-end developers, bug fixing of front-end parts.
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use the latest technologies;
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company);
— Regular techtalks and professional development.
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams;
— Improve your English in classes and speaking directly with clients;
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies.
What else do we offer?
— Competitive compensation and benefits;
— Flexible and negotiable schedule;
— Covered rest period (20 business days + 5 days off);
— Free English classes;
— Truly friendly atmosphere and unforgettable events.
About CHI Software
CHI Software is a software development company with 16 years of experience in the field. We collaborate with enterprises across the globe by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions for startups and medium-sized businesses. With over 600 engineers, we focus on Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, IoT, and Web solutions for Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, Retail, Media & Entertainment, and Travel industries. CHI Software is a global software development provider headquartered in Limassol, Republic of Cyprus, with distributed offices in Philadelphia (PA), USA, Kobe, Japan, and Lviv, Ukraine.
We constantly keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, and Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 March 2023