Kharkiv Office of an Internet Marketing Agency located in Boston, USA, looking for an expert in PHP development. A successful candidate will become a part of the team working on Campaign Management Platform development in a highly Agile environment
Kharkiv Office of a fast-growing Internet Marketing Agency located in Boston, USA, has an opening for a responsible, independent, and easy going expert in PHP development. A successful candidate will become a part of the team working on Campaign Management Platform development in a highly Agile environment.
- MySQL: maintenance, optimization, knowledge of complex queries (JOIN, UNION, subqueries), understanding of InnoDB engine; experience in working with large databases is desirable (over 10 million records);
- PHP: deep understanding of OOP (classes, objects), MVC models and ORM techniques, Laravel or Symfony experience is a big plus, ability to work with other developers' code;
- Experience with building REST API and using JSON is desirable;
- Expertise in building scalable real-time applications would be a good plus;
- Experience with inter-process communication, caching and message queues, knowledge of Redis could be a plus;
- Ability to produce performant and memory-effective front-end code and to improve existing code base;
- HTML/CSS: basics; advanced expertise in CSS and/or experience with Uikit, ability to optimize styles is desirable;
- Knowledge of modern js frameworks like Vue.js (preferably), React, Angular is a plus, but not required;
- Experience in working in a team using Version Control Systems (GIT preferred);
- Linux/Unix: SSH/SFTP, bash commands, cron, Nginx/Apache web server;
- English proficiency: technical writing level is sufficient.
- Optimize existing Contacts Database;
- Write complex requests for extracting data;
- Write complex, clean, well-documented, reusable code;
- Protect good performance and stability of the system;
- Develop different components of Leads Verification Platform;
- Improve User Interface and User Experience;
- Apply bugfixes and improvements based on users and QA reports;
- Allocate tasks and priorities for the team;
- Understand project goals and convert them into clear tasks for developers.
JOB LOCATION OPTIONS: remotely from home.
WORKING HOURS: aligned with the U.S. Holidays and Eastern Standard Time business hours (Boston), from 14-30 to 23-00 (Ukrainian time) incl. 30 min break.
About INFUSEmedia Ukraine
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omni-channel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns.
We leverage INFUSEmedia’s advanced content marketing engine, data-driven demand generation tactics, and extensive database of B2B decision makers in 24 verticals to reach target audiences with precision and scale. Our proprietary demand generation solutions include content marketing, ABM, intent-driven marketing, brand amplification, event promotion, and lead flow dashboard. All solutions are strategically implemented and continuously optimized to ensure full-funnel results and maximum ROI.
Job posted on
14 February 2020