We are looking for an Operations Manager (remote) who will maintain operational excellence on supply side of our EdTech product. The candidate will lead team of supply leads and agents, who provide service for our customers, maintain their KPIs and report on team performance to Head of Operations.
- Manage the team of supply agents' leads who take responsibility for the whole communication process with supply agents: on their attendance, performance, gathering feedback when needed;
- Conduct regular review of supply agents’ communication with users, detect issues, report on them;
- Prepare and implement new guidelines (policies and procedures);
- Ability to compile the forecasts for hiring of new supply agents;
- Coordinate onboarding for newcomers according to our guidelines, ensuring they can join the supply team fast and perform well;
- Work with schedule for supply agents (24/7 schedule);
- Check salary calculations;
- Report to the Head of Operations on the performance of the supply team.
As our candidate you have:
- 2 years of work experience as operations manager, project manager;
- Excellent communication skills and experience in cooperation with people from different countries;
- Advanced written and spoken English (C1);
- Team management experience;
- Ability to track KPIs and work with data (proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets is a plus);
- Experience of working with customers and deep understanding of appropriate communication with them;
- Ability to comply with tasks independently and meet deadlines.
The growth of our employees is a success of our company, therefore we have created the most comfortable working conditions:
- Remote format;
- Non-bureaucratic environment;
- Your career and financial growth directly depend on your results;
- Funding of specialized courses and trainings.
Futurra Group is built on the constant investment in people. All of our managers have implemented their own ideas and have grown within the company.
About Futurra Group
Futurra Group is a fast-growing Ukrainian IT company. We successfully develop and promote our own products: cross-platform mobile-first products, applications and casual games for iOS and Android, Smart Home products with 10+ million unique users every month.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 January 2023