We are looking for a Azure Data Engineer who is willing to take a permanent position in a big international company.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 7+ Years of Experience working with databases (SQL, PL/SQL or any other equivalent) and good understanding of RDBMS concepts
• Knowledge on concepts and experience writing SQL and ETL code with the ability to analyze, diagnose, and tune for scale and performance.
• Knowledge on ETL tools like Talend and job schedulers like Tidal
• Strong Azure platform skills with DevOps, Data Factory, Databricks, Spark, Scala, Azure API Platforms, Azure Synapse
• Working experience Using Frameworks like; Platforms and Data Governance tools
• Good communication skills with ability to articulate the technical and functional aspects of a development/production problem to help drive solutions with App Dev teams and senior stakeholders
• Experience in the Financial Service Industry: Capital markets/Private Equity, securities processing
• Experience working in Agile or SAFe (scaled agile) using GIT Version Control
• Programming experience using SQL, PL/SQL, on windows/Linux server
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and a desire to take initiative
• Detail-oriented drive to investigate and dissect information with a strong focus on quality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are mandatory
• Good interpersonal and communication skills; works well in a team environment
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Plans for growth and performance review;
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid 18 days of vacation and up to 10 sick leaves annually;
• Medical insurance after the trial period;
• English courses;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Attending professional conferences, summits, workshops, and seminars (70% of the cost offset by the company);
• Team parties and corporate events.
About ITernal Group
We are the ITernal Group, an association of companies established in 2019. Our group includes Rademade, Lenal and the service department of Rozdoum.
All companies in the group have over 8 years of experience in the outsourcing services market. As a result, ITernal provides expertise in niches: eHealth, Marketplaces, Fintech, eCommerce, Logistics and ERP.
We help our clients in:
— Accelerating the development of the current product;
— Building CI / CD processes and changing the product delivery process;
— Integrating existing solutions;
— Building a product from scratch and opening our own R&D center in Ukraine.
The key shareholders in the company are UFuture and InSoft partners.
We took the best of 2 worlds: culture and values from small family-type companies and stability and consistency from the corporate world.
We really care about the market modernisation so in ITernal you’ll have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Kotlin, VueJS, ReactJS, ReactNative, modern cloud providers as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and follow the SCRUM framework.
You’ll have a chance to take part in pre-sale, create the processes and find the best way of self and company development.
DOU company page: